Hi. This is Cherry Mae Ampil. She is 18 years old. She lives in Valencia Negros Oriental. She has 1 older sister named Sheila Mae Ampil and 1 younger brother named Mark Ampil. She is currently studying in Silliman University taking up Bachelor Of Elementary Education major in General Education, a third year student. She is my friend since we were first year high school until now.
We met in the high school in the school of Saint Louis School-Don Bosco. The first time that I saw her is that I though she is the kind of girl who chooses friends but the time when we met and know our names personally, she was the girl that she wants every people around her wants to be her friend. Until now, we are still friends and what I like about her is that she doesn't change her attitude and remains very kind to every person she meet.

No comments:
Post a Comment