Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Dear Friend Of Mine

                      
                May I introduce to you my friend since first year high school. She is my lovely friend, Brigette Ann Tindugan. We became friends since we were still first year high school in Saint Louis School - Don Bosco. She is a kind of person who understands you and helps you in your problems. She is very friendly. She has a lot of friends in the school.
      
             She is now studying in Silliman University and taking up Bachelor of Elemantary Education in the third year level. She is living in Valencia, Negros Oriental. She is 18 years old. I could still remember when I asked load from her and I forgot to pay on that day, she still consider it and gave me a chance to pay the next day. I would never forget those times that if you will ask sorry from her, she will just smile like nothing happens and say, OK RANA.. NEXT TIME RA AI with a smile on her face. I believe that Brigette is a nice person and fun to be with. I am so blessed to have her as my friend and I would never regret in having her. 



Here is a post I created for my friend Brigette Ann Tindugan. 
Please take time to read and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment